Induction cooking is becoming a trend. If you have a good induction cooktop, it can be quite helpful and effective for you and your family. One of its advantages is that there is almost no chance of pollution. Keep reading to see some of our suggestions for the best cooktops.
1. Philips Viva Collection HD4938/01 2100-Watt Induction Cooktop with Sensor Touch (Rs. 3 640)
Homemakers all over the country appreciate this Philips’ Viva Collection. It has a sleek and hefty glass panel which ensures that you cook efficiently. It also provides a safe cooking environment.
2. Philips Viva Collection HD4928/01 2100-Watt Induction Cooktop (Rs. 2 849)
This product is also from Philips’ Viva Collection. It provides setting optimum time range and is created with customized sturdy glass thanks to which you can cook safely.
3. Pigeon Rapido 2100-Watt Induction Cooktop (Rs. 2 064)
This cooktop is recommended by many homemakers and industry veterans. It gives multiple controls for effective cooking. This is a great choice if you want to avoid conventional cooktops.
4. Prestige PIC 6.0 V3 2000-Watt Induction Cooktop with Touch Panel (Rs. 3 016)
This Prestige’s product offers to heat at its peak and also is able to cook faster. You can control it easily since it offers a touch screen interface. Besides, it contains anti-magnetic wall as well.
5. Philips HD4929 2100-Watt Induction Cooker (Rs. 2 630)
This Philips product turned up to be one of the best ranked. It offers a high-powered efficiency of over 2100 watts. Because of its amazing features, you can have every Indian food possible.
6. Prestige PIC 3.1 V3 2000-Watt Induction Cooktop with Touch Panel (Rs. 2 795)
This cooktop has an advanced set of features for faster cooking. It has a timer so you can cook precisely. Besides, it provides intelligent functionality.
7. Prestige PIC 2.0 V2 2000-Watt Induction Cooktop with Touch Panel (Rs. 3 047)
The PIC 2.0 V3 2000-Watt provides unique power-saving technology, and it has an anti-skid steel ring which prevents unnecessary slippage. Also, it has a power saving technology.
8. Bajaj Majesty ICX 7 1900-Watt Induction Cooktop (Rs. 2 725)
Bajaj presents a product with an accessory, which is a cooking bowl. It has a digital display timer and a temperature selection option.
9. Prestige PIC 15.0+ 1900-Watt Induction Cooktop (Rs. 1 990)
This 15.0 version is a best seller. It has an antimagnetic wall which basically creates a protective layer, and it also has a touch screen panel.
10. Usha Cook Joy (2102 P) 2000-Watt Induction Cooktop (Rs. 2 499)
Usha cooktop is for sure one of the best ones out there. It has multiple levels of specifications and a pan sensor. Besides, it has a total of 6 preset menus designed for Indian foods.