Enjoy watching movies on your sofa? Like the sound of your favorite song from your TV? Have you ever tried out a home theatre system? If you have, you know that there is no going back to “normal” sound. And if you haven’t, you don’t know what a bass&treble miracle you are missing out. Either way, you should have a pick at our list of the 19 best home theatre systems in India 2020– there is something for everyone.
1. Sony BDV-N9200W 3D Blu-Ray BT Home Theater System
With a total power of 1200 Watts, you can go wrong. Plus, the system uses a Mica-reinforced glass fiber cone to distribute the sound all around you. You can control it using Bluetooth, an app, or a remote. Premium brand, premium quality. The sound is bound to be clear and boosted.
2. Sony BDV-N7200W 5.1 3D Blu-Ray Home Theatre System
Another home theatre from Sony, this time a more budget-friendly option. It has similar specifications as the previous one, and uses just about the same technology, with a slightly smaller range of cool features. But the pure sound is still there.
3. JBL Cine System 500Si Surround Sound Home Theater System
JBL offers a system containing 5 satellite speakers and a powerful subwoofer, that are made out of premium quality material and that will fill your room with some crystal vibes. Naturally, you can control the system remotely via Bluetooth.
4. Yamaha Yht-2910 5.1 Channel Home Cinema System
Yamaha promises some extra bass & treble no matter the size of your room. Their words are supported by the latest 4K Ultra HD pass-through and YPAO sound optimization technology that allows you to customize your experience and make it laud. And all of that, with 20% less power consummation. Wow, right?
5. Focal Sib Evo Dolby Atmos Loudspeakers System
The home system consists of the 5’’ Polyflex woofer and a ¾‘’ silk dome tweeter. And if you don’t know what that means just turn it on, and you will hear what wonders some material can do. 3D surround sound is just one of them, but awesome enough to be a dealmaker.
6. Yamaha 1840 5.1 Home Theatre System
If you are on a tight budget and you still want the system which supports different HD modes, you should definitively go for Yamaha’s 1840 home theatre. It’s one of the best relations between price and quality out there.
7. Sony BDV-E4100 5.1 Ch Home Theatre System
This system from Sony will give you 1000 Watts of good loud sound, and various controlling options – via Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, NFC control, or a dock for Apple devices. Nice, right?
8. Pioneer HTP-074 Home Theatre System
One great thing about this home theatre is that is made out of materials that guarantee durability. And the other is, of course, a high-resolution sound experience. It will restore and enhance the sound even in the most compressed files. How cool is that?
9. Bose Companion 50 Stereo Speaker System
If you are on the lookout for home theatres for a while now, surely you’ve heard for Bose – one of the leading manufacturers in this production line. It offers affordable price tags, durability, and great sounding options. A unique and classy design is “just” a little bit of extra feature.
10. Sony HT-RT40 5.1 Ch Sound Bar Home Theater System
You just can go wrong with Sony. It will do wonders for your wallet, and for your sound experience. This model, with a price tag under Rs 25000, offers some nice things: a flawless Bluetooth connectivity and a built-in WiFi function, the one-touch NFC control, USB port, and 600 Watts of Dolby digital sound.
11. Sony DAV-DZ350 5.1 Channel Home Theater System
Another model from Sony with similar price and features. While it also has Bluetooth connectivity and a USB port, this one has an S-Master Digital Amplifier which distributes the sound equally throughout the room. In addition, it’s Dolby Pro Logic enhances the Dolby Digital sound and fills your room with sounds from a cinema hall.
12. Samsung HT J5100K/XL 5.1 Home Cinema System
This model from Samsung is probably the best system you can install for under Rs 25000. Pure and strong sound, amplified bass & treble, ability to personalize the sound experience – these are all features that would make you love this home theatre.
13. Sony HT-IV300/M E12 Home Theatre System
Sony offers its users all the cool features they can find in high-end models: the 5.1 channel cinematic surround sound, 1000 Watts of speaker power, NFC (control via Bluetooth, smartphone, tablet), and the sound amplifier – just in case the loudest is not enough loud for you.
14. Sony DAV-TZ145 Home Theater System
We’ve talked a lot about Sony here. And for a reason – their quality remains untouched as we go down the price line. Take a look: premium modern design, 360 Watts of pure surround sound, digital amplifier, Audio+ feature…and yes – a price tag under 10000 rupees. Nice, right?
Panasonic is another brand that will not compromise with quality, even if the price is low. For less than Rs 10000, this brand offers wooden handcrafted speakers for rich bass & treble experience, 80 Watts of the bass amplifier (if you just love that extra beat), and classy looks.
16. Mitashi HT 6125 BT 5.1 Home Theater System
Now, this is an offer: some features of the Mitashi HT 6125 BT are actually not present even in the high-profile devices. And for less than 10000 rupees? Yes. They offer an inbuilt radio functionality, a USB port and Bluetooth connectivity, remote control, and a year-round warranty for the speakers.
17. F&D F3800X 5.1 Speaker System
Besides form the cool led lighting that can actually shine in different patterns, this system offers more awesome features: different card slots, more than 100 radio stations supported, and easy control via remote.
18. Intex Speaker IT-6020 Hi-Fi System
Another budget-friendly system comes from Intex – and it is ideal for smaller to medium rooms. Its power of 40 Watts is strong enough to achieve crystal loudness in a limited space.
19. Philips SPA3000U/94 Home Theatre System
If you are looking for the most affordable system out there, which can transform your room into a personal cinema, this Philips model might be your thing. Although it’s priced under 5000 rupees, it includes a variety of features: volume & bass boost technology, Dolby digital sound, quality sound, USB port, and some handsome black and sharp design.
- How to connect 5.1 home theatre to PC?
- What is an ideal placement for a 5.1 channel home theater system?
- How long do home theatre systems last with average use?
- How do I choose the best home cinema system?
If these 19 models weren’t enough check out these:
- LED Display, Supports USB pen drive and SD/MMC card
- Built-in FM Blue LED Power indicator, Fully functional remote control, FM frequency scan range: 87 - 108MHz
- Output power (RMS):20W + 10W x 4, Frequency response:20Hz - 20KHz; FM frequency scan range: 87 - 108MHz; FM storage memory: 40 channels
- Impedance Subwoofer drive :4 Ohms Satellite drive : 4 Ohms. Subwoofer dimension : 150 x 260 x 273 mm (W x D x H). Satellite dimension : 95 x 150 x 93 mm (W x D x H)
- Sensitivity : 500mV, S/N Ratio : ≥ 72dB, Separation : ≥ 45dB, Subwoofer drive size
- Dynamic 2.1 subwoofer system – A sound to astound!
- Remote control – convenience isn’t overrated!
- Multiple playback options - BT | USB | SD | AUX | FM – Play it any way you want
- Comes with Bass and Treble control – fine-tune it to your taste!
- 40 W RMS (Subwoofer - 20W + Satellite - 10W x 2) - Feel the pulse of the RAW power!