If you are on a tight budget, but still want to afford cinema-like experience in your home, consider buying the 5.1 speakers. They will bring the true surround sound quality without using expensive technology. And that is sure some good news for your wallet. We are here to present you with a list of best 9 home theatres under rs 6000 in India 2023. Interested? Let’s get started.
9. F&D F3800X 5.1 Home Theater Speakers with BT
This is a true number one product on our list. For the price tag of 6000 rupees, you’ll get 80 Watts of the total sound output (RMS), which means you can expect some impressive sound and bass. It is a SIG certified product that provides the best performance out there. Plus, it offers a tone of connectivity options (Bluetooth, AUX, USB/SD card reader).
8. Logitech Z506 5.1 Computer Multimedia Speakers
Paradoxically, even though it comes second, this product performs better in terms of crystal and distortion-free sound, in comparison with our number one. Its single con is that it doesn’t support Bluetooth and USB connectivity. Still, if you are interested in the sound quality only, this should be your choice.
7. F&D F3000X Audio Home Theater Speakers with BT
When thinking about the sound only, this product is on a similar scale position as F&D F3800X, or maybe a few tinny notches down. It also has the same connectivity options (Aux, RCA, USB, Bluetooth), while it offers some better looks and design. The choice is yours!
6. Creative Inspire T-6300 5.1 Multimedia Speaker
If you are a fan of some good old bassing, you should definitively check this one out! Especially if you are on the lookout for desktop speakers. Creative Inspire can’t offer as much in terms of connectivity, but the sound & bass experience will make it up to you.
5. F&D 700X 5.1 Channel Audio Home Theater Speakers
The reviewers say that this theatre offers some good sound and decent bass. They also mentioned a lot of connectivity options and built quality that is better than in other F&D models.
4. Zebronics ZEB-6860-BTRUCF 5.1 Audio System With Bluetooth
You won’t find a better theatre for 4000 rupees, that’s for sure. The system has five satellite speakers and a subwoofer, that all perform great, with some fine bass lines. More importantly, they are loud enough. Plus, all the connectivity features are included (Bluetooth, USB, SD card FM, Aux, and RCA).
3. Zebronics SPK-SW8500RUCF ZEB 5.1 Home Theater Speakers
Its price tag is around 6000 rupees, and it does perform that well in terms of loudness. But the bass experience is somewhat disappointing. This model is compatible with Smartphone, iPhone, Tablet, Computer, CD/DVD player Television and all Bluetooth devices.
2. IBell IBL 2042DLX 5.1 Speaker With Bluetooth
1. Zebronics BT4440RUCF 4.1 Audio System
This is the best possible option if you have only 3000 rupees to spend. The system works on a 4.1 channel configuration and has a decent quality.
- What is the best budget home theater system?
- Which is better soundbar or home Theatre?
- Which home Theatre is best under 3000?
- Which is the best Bluetooth speaker under 5000?
Take a look at other models available on Amazon:
- SALES PACKAGE: 1 Woofer, 4 Speakers, 1 Aux, 1 Remote and User Mannual
- Power Output: 20Wx1+10Wx7, Power Source: AC 180V-260V/50Hz, Frequency: 40Hz-200Hz (Main Unit), 200Hz-20KHz (Satellite)
- Bluetooth- YES, Memory Card Slot- Yes, Configuration 4.1
- Power Output (RMS) 60 W Impedance-MAIN UNIT 4 OHMS, SATELLITE 8 OHMS
- .Rated output power 10 W X 4
- 4.1 channel multimedia speakers, CENTRE SPEAKER ENCLOSURE TYPE and FRONT SPEAKER ENCLOSURE TYPE: Bass Reflex
- Enjoy powerful bass with large sub-woofer and 80W output
- Enjoy wireless music with mobile through Bluetooth streaming
- Designed for use with TVs, PCs and music players
- USB port for easy connectivity