For anyone looking to buy a Wi-Fi router in India, this article is for you. It is not easy finding the best and the latest routers that cost less than Rs. 2000, and that is why we have searched through a lot of products to find the one best suited for you. More people are getting connected to the internet in India every single day, so the demand for Wi-Fi routers is growing. Whether you need a router to use at your office, school, or home, we will help you choose the right one. Check out the list of the three best Wi-Fi routers you can find in India this year.
1. TENDA High Power Wireless Router
This router is a wireless one that comes without a modem. It provides users with a wireless speed of 300 Mbps. TENDA High Power wireless router features a four fixed 5dbi antenna, 1WAN Port TE-FH456, as well as 3LAN. Its power supply is 9V DC, 0.6 A. If you buy this product you will get a warranty of three years.
Using this WiFi since 5 months. And it’s very good and reliable. Strong signals. Easily reaches to all rooms of 2bhk house even after closing room door, go for it. Its looks is also amazing.
I strongly recommend this product. Apart from its sleek looks, this is a good router with great range for two storey homes although range diminishes a bit after you close the door.
2. D-Link DSL-2730U Wireless N 150 ADSL2 4-Port Router
With this D-Link wireless router, you will get a power supply of 9V DC, 0.6 A and wireless speed of 150 Mbps. It is one of those wireless routers that does not have a modem. It is available with features that include Device Management: Web UI, View Current Upload/Download Bandwidth, Block/Unblock Client, Real-time Browsing Records, Wireless Intrusion Alerts, View Web Browsing History Per Client, and View, Currently Connected Clients. D-Link DSL-2730U router comes with a one-year warranty.
Very good product, customers buying this product please remember this is a modem cum router,if u need a router alone u can buy one separately, product was well packaged and delivered, working well!!
This product is value for money and it is the 2nd time I have bought it. The first one has lasted for years inspite of heavy usage so experience has been good leading me to buy this for the 2nd time. The one that I have bought this time is lighter than the one I bought earlier and so far I have not had any problems. Will update the review in case there are any issues in the longer run.
3. TP-Link Archer C50 AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Router
This wireless Wi-Fi router that comes without a modem has a wireless speed of 1200 Mbps. Its power supply is 9V DC, 0.6 A and it comes with a warranty of three years. TP-Link Archer C50 AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Router has wireless features like Enable / Disable Wireless Radio, WMM, Wireless Statistics, and WDS Bridge.
Durability: Good Built Quality. I had thought it would be heavy. But actually it’s light but with great build quality.
Easy to Install: Yes, Even I had installed it to replace existing Router and configure the Wi-Fi settings easily. You just need to read n follow its Manual and once you configure the WiFi setting, You just need to call your WiFi support team, They will just map and enable the MAC Address of you new Router.
Easy to use: You will get 2 Networks which you would have been configured earlier. One is for Guest Devices which you can limit till 40% of total speed. And onther one is just Beast with name 5G. It will provide you speed up to 96%. I use 100MBPS plan and I get 95 MBPS easily. While Guest Network till 40 MBPS.
The Most important thing that the network remains stable.
The router gives excellent coverage and fairly covers every corner of a 4bhk house. Due to its dual band,it gives both 4g and 5g connections. However, range for 5g will be a little less as compared to 4g,but this doesn’t make any difference. If you don’t want extra repeater or booster, then this will be a great choice. However, do remember; speed depends on the speed provided by the internet service provider. I get 100 Mbps and I have installed it just on my house entrance, still all 4 rooms get minimum of 75 Mbps. Also, after switching it on all day there is no heating problem.
- Which router has the strongest WiFi signal?
- What is the best inexpensive router?
- Which is the best WiFi router under 1000?
- How do I choose a wireless router?
- Can I use both 2.4 and 5GHz at the same time?
Take a look at these models also:
- Maximum coverage —— four 5dBi antennas provide up to 500m2 of wireless coverage;Range specifications are based on performance test results. Real...
- Enhanced signal —— high gain antennas dramatically increase wireless signal strength, size and stability;300Mbps wireless speed —— ideal for...
- Easy installation —— intuitive webpage guides you through the setup process in minutes;Interface —— 3 10/100Mbps LAN ports and 1 10/100Mbps...
- Advanced Encryption —— Ensure your wireless connection is safe from intruders with the wireless encryption standards;Worry-free customer support...
- Operating System: Windows
- 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi with up to 300Mbps Speed, Ideal for video streaming and web browsing. ROM : 16MB Nor Flash. Management application : Supports web, iOS,...
- 4 High-performance antenna for better speed & coverage. Operating temperature: 0–40°C. Storage temperature:-40–70°C
- Control your network from Anywhere, Anytime with help of Mi Wi-Fi app
- QoS (Quality of Service) Manage and allocate bandwidth as per activity requirements
- Parental Control-Control time on internet and content on connected devices
- AC1200 Dual-Band Wi-Fi —— 867 Mbps at 5 GHz and 400 Mbps at 2.4 GHz band;MU-MIMO Technology —— Simultaneously transfers data to multiple...
- Boosted Coverage —— Four external antennas equipped with Beamforming technology extend and concentrate the Wi-Fi signals
- Access Point Mode —— Supports AP Mode to transform your wired connection into the wireless network;Easy Setup —— Set up your Wi-Fi in...
- In an unlikely case of product quality related issue, we may ask you to reach out to brand’s customer service support and seek resolution. We will...
- Operating System: Windows 10linuxmac Oswindows
- Faster Wi-Fi 6—Get Next-Gen Wi-Fi speeds up to 1.5 Gbps
- Triple-Core CPU—Instant response to all your network activity with a 1.5 GHz triple-core CPU
- Broader Coverage—4 Antennas and beamforming technology focus signal towards individual clients for broader coverage
- Connect Dozens of Devices—More simultaneous connections and higher average throughput with OFDMA
- Full Gigabit Ports—Take full advantages of broadband speeds up to 1 Gbps
- Enjoy 4G features on your all your Wi-Fi capable devices
- True 4G speed – download speed up to 150 Mbps and upload speed up to 50 Mbps. Note: Device require power source(No battery), i.e plug and play
- Recommended to connect up to 10 Wi-Fi enabled devices (smartphone, laptops, tablets and even smart TVs)
- Make video and HD voice calls, audio & video conference, send SMS with jiocall voice app
- Expandable memory capacity - 32 GB
Best Wi-Fi routers in India for under 30000 Rupees