What do you know about Node.js?
Before moving to learn more about Node JS course and training etc., first, you have to refresh your knowledge about what Node.js is?
This approach implies that the overall framework is highly and easily accessible. Therefore, it is faster to deploy, highly scalable, and tremendously comfortable to work with. Moreover, it also has a great open-source community and enormous NPM repository (almost over 60,000 modules), that’s the largest and fastest-growing software registry.
Significance of Course
Whether you are a web designer or aspiring to become a full-stack web developer, you must consider the learning attitude for the Node JS Course.
If you are fully determined to dive into this but still confused, opt for the best platform regarding the Node JS course. So, don’t worry! There are multiple resources available online. You may exploit them to learn Node.js without anyone else and at your own pace.
Get to know the top leading courses
Although, there are a huge number of certification courses and training programs available on the internet regarding learning about Node.js. But some are more popular and worthwhile among others.
Now take a birds’ eye view of the top leading Node JS courses, feasibly available on your hands. Let’s move on.
The Complete Developer Course
The Complete Nde.js Developer is assumed as one of the most comprehensive courses. It mainly covers the basics of Node prior to diving deep into incredible tools, such as Express JS, Mongoose, and MongoDB.
This whole course is based on just one unique purpose: turning you into an expert Node developer having the capability to develop, test, and deploy real-world applications.
In a nutshell, an extraordinary course for anybody looking to learn Node.js, switch careers, or freelance as a Node developer.
This is another highly incredible Node JS course specifically granted by Udemy.
The major topics you will cover in this course are:
- Basics to advanced concepts of Node.js extensively
- Step by step instructions to build modern, fast, and scalable server-side web applications with Node.js data sets, such as:SQL or MongoDB, and more
- Comprehend the Node.js ecosystem and build server-side delivered applications, REST APIs, and GraphQL APIs
- Intro of Deno.js, a new Typescript-based runtime by Node.js creator
This is an advanced level course to learn Node.js, and it mainly focuses on things such as how to do reserving with Redis, accelerate via clustering, and add image upload with S3 and Node…!
In this course, you will learn about how to:
- Comprehend the event loop and every one of its stages
- Figure out how to use Worker Threads and Clustering to dramatically improve the performance of Node servers
- How to accelerate data set queries with catching for MongoDB upheld by Redis
- Give instructions to add automated browser testing to your Node server, complete with persistent integration pipeline setup.
- Command to apply versatile image and file upload to your application, using AW3 S3
Node JS, Express, MongoDB
This is the masterpiece of Udemy, full of awesome Node.js courses. It can’t be refrained by mentioning another gem of an online course to learn Node by building a genuine and real-world RESTful API and web application (along with authentication, Node.js security, payments, and more).
The key learning of this course is here:
- Get to know the whole modern back-end stack: Node, Express, MongoDB, and Mongoose (MongoDB JS driver)
- Step by step instructions to build a complete, beautiful, and real-world application from scratch
- Figure out how to build a quick and fast, scalable, and customizable RESTful API (includes filters, sorts, pagination, and much more like that)
- Comprehend how Node really works behind the scenes: event loop, blocking vs. non-blocking code, streams, modules, etc.
- Security, encryption, sanitization, rate limiting, etc
- Figure out how to deploy the final application to production (entailing Git crash course)
Intro to Node.js
This is among the best courses for beginners to learn Node.js. In this Node JS course, you will get to know the background of Node, along with the concepts and strategies for writing asynchronous code using callbacks and streams.
Moreover, it discloses how to modularize your application with NPM. In the end, you will learn built-in APIs for fabricating and scaling web applications along with a few keys third modules.
Learn and understand Node JS
Here is another great course to gain and comprehend Node.js from Udemy. You won’t just get familiar with the fundamental ideas, i.e., Buffers, Streams, Pipes, yet additionally figure out the proper way in which Node.js works under the hood. Apart from these, you will also learn how to fabricate a web server in Node and see how it really works.
You will also get in-depth info regarding how asynchronous code works in Node and the Node event loop. Additionally, how to utilize the event producer, dreams, buffers, pipes, and work with files.
In conclusion, this is one of the best Node JS courses feasible for beginners as well as intermediate web developers.