Smartphones have become an essential thing in our lives, and for a reasonable price, you can get a great mobile phone. Here is a list of smartphones that can be found in the Indian market for just under Rs. 3000 in 2020.
1. Asus Zenfone
Storage memory is 64GB and RAM 6GB. The rear camera has 12+8MP and the front 8MP. With a 6.2-inch display and ZenUI 5.0 and a fast-charging battery, this phone is excellent. What is bad about it is that its screen is weak.
2. Vivo V11 Pro
RAM and storage memory are 6/64GB. The rear camera supports 12+5MP and the front 25MP. Vivo is known for its secure front camera, but this Vivo V11 Pro has stepped up with the front camera. The screen is a 6.41-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, and the battery is very good, 3400mAh. The bad thing about this phone is that it doesn’t have a good software design, and it doesn’t support USB. It also includes a WaterDrop Notch.
3. Oppo F9 Pro
RAM/Storage – 6/64GB. The primary camera is 12+5MP, and the front is 25MP. It also includes Waterdrop Notch, like the previous smartphone. Oppo F9 Pro is best known for its collaboration with PUBG Mobile, and it even has a tournament in India. It has a 6.3-inch full HD+ IPS panel. Another selfie camera. The bad thing is that it doesn’t have a good processor or USB support, but it does provide you with the ability to put two SIM cards in.
4. Nokia 8.1
Nokia is back. 6.18-inch Full HD+ IPS panel with HDR 10. RAM/storage memory – 4/64GB. Even with its 12+13 MP rear camera and 20MP of the front camera, the bad thing is that it has a mediocre camera quality in low light. The battery is good, with 3500mAh, and it even has dual sim, VoLTE, WiFi, and NFC connection.
5. LG V30+
The design is great, as well as high audio quality. RAM has 4GB, while storage memory is 128GB. The LG V30+ supports a QHD+ OLED display with Corning Gorilla 5. The rear camera supports 16+13MP, while the front has the only 5MP. This 6-inch display smartphone has its downsides too – the color shifting and the lack of portrait mode are what is missing this phone to be an excellent one, but still, it is a great phone for a great price.
- Which is the best phone under 30000 in 2020?
- Which is the No 1 smartphone?
- How do I choose a smartphone?
- Which phone has the best camera quality?
- What features should I look for in a smartphone?
Take a look at these models also:
- 13MP (F2.2) main camera + 2MP (F2.4) depth rear camera | 5MP (F2.2) front camera
- 5.7-inch (14.51 centimeters) infinity V cut display, HD+ capacitive multi-touch touchscreen with 720 x 1520 pixels resolution, 294 ppi | 16M color support
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 3GB RAM | 32GB internal memory expandable up to 512GB | Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Android v10.0 operating system with 2GHz+1.45GHz Qualcomm | SDM439 octa core processor
- 4000mAH lithium-ion battery
- 13+2MP dual rear AI camera with PDAF | 8MP front camera
- 15.7988 centimeters (6.22-inch) HD+ Dot notch display with 1520 x 720 pixels resolution and 19:9 aspect ratio | 2.5D curved glass
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 2GB | 32GB internal memory expandable up to 512GB with dedicated memory card slot | Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Android Pie v9.0 operating system with 1.95GHz Snapdragon 439 octa core processor
- 5000mAH lithium-polymer battery
- Country Of Origin - India, China
- 13+2MP Rear camera with AI Portrait, AI scene recognition, HDR, Pro mode | 5MP front facing camera
- 16.58 centimeters (6.53-inch) HD+ multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution, 268 ppi pixel density, 20:9 aspect ratio
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 4GB RAM | 64GB storage expandable up to 512GB| Dual SIM with dual standby (4G+4G)
- Android v10 operating system with 2.3GHz Mediatek Helio G35 octa core processor
- 8 MP Primary Camera with LED Flash | 8 MP Front Camera with LED Flash
- 5.46 inches (13.89cm) | HD+, 1440 x 720 Pixel | IPS Display | Rear Finger print sensor
- 2GB RAM | 16GB internal memory expandable up to 256GB | Dual SIM (Nano+Micro)
- Android Pie v9.0 Operating System with Quad-core 1.5Ghz MediaTek Prcocessor | 4000mAh Battery | OTG Compatible
- Main Device (All-Inclusive Battery), Charger, Cable, Protective Screen Guard, Protective Case, SIM tooling pin, earphone, Quick Start Guide, Warranty card
- Super Powerful 6000 mAh battery for upto 4 days of usage in a single charge and with 31 days long standby
- Segment first big 7 inch HD+ dot notch display for great viewing experience, Fast Fingerprint sensor and face unlock for enhanced security
- 13MP +2MP +AI Lens Tripple AI Camera, with F1.8 ApertureAI Body shaping, Macro Shot, Auto Scene Detection, Bokeh mode, AR mode, Quad Flash, AI HDR, AI Beauty
- 8MP AI selfie camera with adjustable dual front flash
- Android 10 (Go Edition) operating system with 2GHz MediaTek Helio A22 quad core processor, IMG GE 8300 up to 660MHz