Many have different opinions on big-screen smartphones, but you can’t deny that they are handy when it comes to certain things. If you like big-screen smartphones, take a look at our top 10 list of best smartphones available in India, and you may find the one you want.
1. Vivo NEX
The cool thing about Vivo NEX that its camera is motorized – when you want to take a picture, lift the camera, and when you no longer need to do that just put it back down. The display is 6.59-inch with Super AMOLED that has full HD resolution. Ram and storage memory support 8GB/128 GB and its operating system is Android. 12+5 MP is the main camera, and the front offers 8 MP. Processor holds 1.7 GHz, Octa, and Viva NEX also has an under-display fingerprint sensor.
2. iPhone XS Max
Super Retina panel Apple iPhone XS Max has a resolution of 1242 x 2688 pixels, 6.5-inch display with DCI-P3, broad color range and 120hz touch sensing. Ram & storage memory is 4GB/64GB with an A12 Bionic processor of 2.5 GHz, Hexa Core. Its operating system is iOS, the primary camera is 12 + 12MP, and the front camera supports 7MP.
3. Samsung Galaxy Note 9
This mobile phone is currently one of the biggest phones out there. With a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display and a processor of 2.7 GHz, Octa, this Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is one of the best phones today, and it is even easy to carry around. The battery supports 4000mAh and ram and storage memory are 6GB/128GB. It also offers a dual camera with a changeable aperture at the back, and the primary camera has 12+12MP, and the front 8MP.
4. Oppo Find X
Just like Vivo, it has a motorized camera. 6.42-inch AMOLED panel and FullHD+ resolution make this phone one of the largest around. Ram and storage memory are 8GB/128GB, the processor is 2.8GHz, Octa. The back camera holds 16 + 20MP and the front one 25MP.
5. Samsung Galaxy Note 8
It has almost exact specifications like Samsung Galaxy Note 9. The differences are the price, battery life, and the screen. Note 8 has a 6.3-inch Super AMOLED display, and the battery holds 3300mAH. Also, the storage memory is a bit lower than Note 9 – 64GB.
6. Samsung Galaxy S9+
With a 6.2-inch display, Samsung named this phone’s screen an infinity display, due to its design. 6GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. Samsung Galaxy S9+ is Samsung’s first 10nm SoC. The back camera has 12 +12MP, and the front holds 8MP.
7. Oppo F9 Pro
Shaped like a water drop, Oppo F9 Pro has a 6.3-inch display with high brightness. MediaTek Helio P60 is used to power stuff, and RAM and Storage memory is 6GB/128GB. Processor holds 2GHz, Octa, and Android is its operating system. The rear camera has 16 + 2MP and the front 25MP.
8. Samsung Galaxy A8 Star
A star indeed. 6.3-inch Super AMOLED display with Snapdragon 660 chipset powering makes this phone fast and plentiful. RAM and storage memory are 4GB/64GB, and the rear camera is 24 + 16MP while the front one offers 24MP.
9. Xiaomi Mi Max 2
Mi Max 2 has the same hardware as Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, but a bigger screen – 6.44-inch. Out of all the phones on our list, this one has the most significant battery life – for up to two days with 5300 mAH. 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage memory, the rear camera has 12MP, and the front has 5MP.
10. OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 6T has a 6.4-inch AMOLED panel, but that doesn’t give you the feel of a big phone. 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage memory. 2.8 GHz, Octa processor makes this phone one of the fastest phones you can get at this moment. The rear camera has 16 + 20MP and the front 16MP.
- What phone has the biggest screen in 2023?
- Which screen size is best for a smartphone?
- Is there a 7-inch phone?
- Which aspect ratio is best for mobile phones?
Don’t miss these smartphones:
- Triple rear camera setup: 16MP with f2.2 aperture ultra wide + 12MP with f1.5 and f2.4 aperture wide + 12MP f2.4 tele| 10MP f1.9 front facing camera
- 15.51 centimeters (6.1-inch) Dynamic AMOLED multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 3040 x 1440 pixels resolution, 550 ppi pixel density
- Memory, Storage and SIM: 8GB RAM | 128GB internal memory expandable up to 512GB | Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual stand by (4G+4G)
- Android Pie v9.0 operating system with 2.7GHz + 2.3GHz + 1.9GHz Exynos 9820 octa core processor
- 3400mAH lithium-ion battery
- Country of Origin - India, China
- Quad Camera Setup - 64MP (F1.8) Main Camera +8MP (F2.2) Ultra Wide Camera +5MP(F2.2) Depth Camera +5MP(F2.4) Macro Camera and 32MP (F2.0) front facing...
- 6.4-inch(16.21 centimeters) Super Amoled - Infinity U Cut Display , FHD+ Resolution (2340 x 1080) , 404 ppi pixel density and 16M color support
- Android v10.0 operating system with 2.3GHz + 1.7GHz Exynos 9611 Octa core processor , 6GB RAM, 128GB internal memory expandable up to 512GB and dual...
- 6000 mAh Battery
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- Super Powerful 6000 mAh battery for upto 4 days of usage in a single charge and with 31 days long standby
- Segment first big 7 inch HD+ dot notch display for great viewing experience,...
- 13MP +2MP +AI Lens Tripple AI Camera, with F1.8 ApertureAI Body shaping, Macro Shot, Auto Scene Detection, Bokeh mode, AR mode, Quad Flash, AI HDR, AI...
- 8MP AI selfie camera with adjustable dual front flash
- Android 10 (Go Edition) operating system with 2GHz MediaTek Helio A22 quad core processor, IMG GE 8300 up to 660MHz