Quad HD mobile phones are impressive nowadays, and they are even considered better as opposed to those that have 1080p. Not that 1080p is a bad thing, but if you desire something more, than 2k or better known as qHD phone is great for you. Here on our list, you will find mobile phones with the best price, and feature that they are providing is quite amazing. Take a look.
1. Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
This Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge is running on Android v5.1 Lollipop operating system, and it has a 5.7-inch display qHD. There are 32 GB of storage space available, but you can easily expand the memory if you find that this one is not enough for you. The processor is 2.1 GHz quad-core plus 1.5 GHz. RAM is 4 GB, and the primary camera holds 16 MO, while the front camera has 5 MP. The battery is 3000mAh lithium-ion, and there are up to three connectivities, GSM / HSPA / LTE. When it comes to the bad things to this phone, we are safe to say that there aren’t any, as everything is working flawlessly, and the battery life is also amazing.
2. Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Another Samsung product, and when it comes to Samsung company, you should know that they are always trying their best to come up with some unique design and still stay true to their brand. With each new phone that this company releases, the features are better and better, but so is the price. With this Samsung product, you will get a phone that operates on Android v6 Marshmallow operating system, and the processor is 2.3 GHz quad-core plus 1.6 GHz, which is not that distinctive from the previous model on our list. The screen stands on 5.5 inches Super AMOLED, and the 128 GB storage memory is expandable. There are 4 GB of RAM, and the primary and front camera has up to 12 MP or 5 MP the front one. The battery is better than the previous model, 3600mAh lithium-ion, and the connectivity is 4G. It weighs 159 g, and just like previous Samsung, we consider this phone not to have any cons at all.
3. HTC 10
HTC has become one of the leading brands in the mobile phone industry over the years, and they never seem to disappoint. This HTC 10 runs on Android v6.0.1 operating system, and the screen is 5.2 inches 2k. The storage space is expandable, and it currently has 32 GB. The processor is Snapdragon 820, and RAM is 4 GB. The primary camera has 12 MP, and the front one is with 5 MP. The battery life has 3000mAh, and the connectivity is 4g. Overall this is a great phone with good features, except for the processor, which could be a little better.
4. LG G6
Another trustworthy brand in the world, as well as in India, and LG is getting better and better over the years. This LG model runs on Android v7.0 Nougat4, and the screen is 5.7-inch qHD. The storage space is 64 GB, and if you are not satisfied with that memory, you can always expand it. The processor is 2.35 GHz Qualcomm, and RAM is 4 GB. The primary camera has 13 MP while the front one is at 5 MP. The battery is 3300 mAh lithium-ion, and the connectivity is 4G. It weighs 163g, and we can think of anything bad to say about this LG G6, so that should say more than enough about the quality of this phone.
5. BlackBerry PRIV
BlackBerry is back everybody! And stronger then ever, if we might add. This BlackBerry model is running on the Android operating system, and the screen has 5.4 inches qHD. The storage space is 32 Gb, and it is expandable, just like every model so far on our list. The processor stands on Snapdragon 808, and despite the fact that there are better phones with better processors, this one is not that shabby at all. The main camera has 18 MP, but the front one is not that great, as it has just 2 MP. The battery, however, is quite good, as it has 3400 mAh lithium-ion, and the connectivity is 3G. It weighs 191 g, which is the heaviest phone so far on our list. You even have a keyboard at the bottom of the phone, in case you are tired of the touch screen.
6. Samsung Galaxy On8
Another Samsung product, this one is running on Android v6.0 Marshmallow, and it has a 5.5-inch display. There are 16 GB of storage memory, and it is also expandable if you need more. The processor is 1.6 GHz S5E7580 Exynos, and the RAM is 3 GB. The front camera has 5 MP while the main camera is at 13 MP. The battery is good, with 3300 mAh lithium-ion, and the connectivity is 4G. It weighs 168 g, and while the battery is great, the screen resolution is not that amazing.
7. Gionee E8
Gionee might not be that famous brand in the world, an even in India, but you should know that they are making quite good products. Like this one, for example. This Gionee phone runs on Android v6.0 Marshmallow operating system, and the screen is 6-inch AMOLED. The storage space is 64 GB, and it is expandable if you desire it to be more. The processor is 2.0 GHz Helios X10, RAM 3 GB. The main camera has an incredible 24 MP, while the front camera is at 8 MP, which is also quite impressive. The only bad thing about this phone is its weight. It is pretty heavy, 349 g, and we are not quite sure what is the reason for it.
8. LG G4
Another LG product, this G4 series runs on Android v5.1 Lollipop, and the screen is 5.5 inches qHD. The storage space is 32 GB, and it is also expandable, and the processor is 1.8 GHz Qualcomm. The main camera has 16 MP, and the front one is at 8 MP. The battery is good with 3000 mAh lithium-ion, and the connectivity is 4G LTE. It weighs 154 g, and the bad thing is its connectivity when you compare it to the rest of the phones on our list.
Read Also: Best Mobile Phones under 20000 Rs
- Which phone has the best display 2021?
- What is a Quad HD+ display?
- Which display is better QHD or FHD?
- What is full HD resolution in Mobile?
- Which phone screen is best for eyes?
- 13MP quad rear camera, ultra-wide, macro, portrait, AI scene recognition, HDR, pro mode | 8 MP front camera
- 16.58 centimeters (6.53-inch) FHD+ capacitive multi-touch touchscreen with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 394 ppi pixel density and 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 4GB | 64GB internal memory expandable up to 512GB | Dual SIM (nano+nano) + Dedicated SD card slot
- Android v10 operating system with 2.0 GHz Mediatek Helio G80 octa core processor
- 5020 mAh large lithium-polymer battery with 18W charging support
- Capture a whole range of new angles with the quad camera and ultra-wide 118° lens
- Shoot like a pro with advanced AI imaging to bring your nighttime and portrait shots to life
- Enjoy videos and games with the powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor and the impressive 6.55-inch HD+ screen
- Stay charged for up to 2 days with the 4000 mAh battery and AI-assisted Adaptive Battery
- Look forward to 2 years of software upgrades and 3 years of security updates with Android 10
- 12+8+2+2MP rear camera with 119 degree ultra wide, ultra night mode, video EIS anti-shake, portrait | 8MP AI front camera
- 16.5 centimeters (6.5-inch) with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution and waterdrop screen | Corning Gorilla 3+ screen, sunlight screen, night shield with blue light filter
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 3GB RAM | 64GB internal memory expandable up to 256GB | Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Android v9.0 based on Color OS 6.1 operating system with 2.0GHz SM6125 Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 octa core processor, Adreno 610 GPU
- 5000mAH lithium-polymer battery | reverse charging supported
- 4000mAH lithium-polymer battery providing talk-time of 32 hours and standby time of 540 hours. 18W fast charger. Type-C po
- 16.002 centimeters (6.3-inch) IPS LCD multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 2280 x 1080 pixels resolution, 403 ppi pixel density and 19.5:9 aspect ratio | 2.5D curved glass
- Android Pie v9 operating system with 2.0GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 octa core process
- 48MP AI Quad camera with portrait, ultra-wide lens, macro lens, LED flash, AI support, beautify support | 13MP front camera with AI portrait mo
- Country Of Origin - India, Chi
- 48MP (F2.0) quad rear camera +8MP (F2.2) ultra wide camera +2MP(F2.4) depth camera + 2MP(F2.4) macro camera | 13MP (F2.2) front facing punch hole camera
- 16.40 centimeters (6.5-inch) TFT infinity-O display with capacitive touchscreen and HD+ resolution with 720 x 1600 pixels resolution
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 6GB RAM | 64GB internal memory expandable up to 512GB | Dual SIM dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Android v10 operating system with 2.0GHz Exynos 850 octa-core processor
- 5000mAH lithium-ion battery