If you try to imagine life without a smartphone nowadays, it is impossible. We take pictures and videos, play games, or just scrolling the news feeds on social media apps in our free time throughout the day. Because of that battery can’t last much.
When your phone goes off because the battery is empty, you can barely „survive“ those few minutes without it until you put it on the charger. Because of that, it is important to have a power bank, so you charge your phone quickly. Power banks are a very popular accessory nowadays. Their Lithium-Ion battery charges your smartphones or tablets. But also, it is important to have a good power bank.
We bring you the top 6 power banks that are under 1000 Rs in India which have a good quality can be charged via solar energy, have a fast charging technology.
1. Intex IT-PB11K
This one is recommended. It is one of the best brands when we talk about power banks. Design is unique and trendy; it is 26 mm thick. In the left corner, there are four indicator lights so you can see at any time how much power it has. The weight is 290 grams, and one of the most important things is that this power bank is the only one with three ports. The capacity is 11000 mAh, and the output power is 5V 1A.5V 2A. It is made of plastic, and the warranty is for one year.
2. Ambrane P-111 Powerbank
This brand comes from India, and it is less known worldwide. If you want to buy a cheaper but good power bank, you can buy this one. The capacity is 10000 mAh, and it has the output power of 5V/1A, 5V/2.1A. It has two ports, and the weight is 300 grams. Also, it has four indicator lights to control the level battery on the power bank itself. The warranty is for one year.
3. Syska Power Boost 100 1000 mAh
This power bank has a stylish design and it is easy to carry. The capacity is 10000 mAh and it has an output power of 5V/2.A. On the right side, there are four indicator lights for battery level. It has two ports and the weight is 285 grams. The warranty is for six months.
4. Flipkart SmartBuy 1000 mAh
The capacity is 1000 mAh and the output power is 5V/2.1A. This power bank has two ports and the weight is 300 grams. Also, it has four indicator lights on the right side in the corner. The warrant is for one year. Charging cable included
5. Ipro iP40 1300 mAh
The capacity of this power bank is 13000 mAh and the output power is 5V/2.1A and it comes with a charging cable. It is a smaller power bank so it won’t take much place in your bag. On top of the power bank, there are four indicator lights so you can see the battery level. The weight is 450 grams and it has two ports. The warranty is for one year.
6. Intex IT-PBA 10K Poly 1000 mAh
This power bank has a capacity of 1000 mAh and the output power 5 V/1 A(Max), 5 V/2.1A (Max). The weight is 240 grams, and it has two ports. On the left top, there are four indicator lights for battery status. The warranty is for one year, and a charging cable is included.
- Which power bank is best at a low price?
- Which is better 20000mAh or 10000mAh?
- How do I choose a power bank?
- Which power bank is best for fast charging?
- How many mAh is the fast charge?
Take a look at some other great models in the same price range:
- It will charge a 3000mAh phone battery 2.1 times and It will charge a 4000mAh phone battery 1.4 times
- Body : Metal Frame | Weight : 251 grams
- Output: Double USB output 9V|2A, 5.1|2.4A, 12V|1.5A, Upto 18 Watts Fast Charge
- Warranty : 6 months domestic warranty | For queries please contact_us on: 
- Time to Recharge - Approx 4.5 hours (18 W- 9V/2A charger, standard USB cable) OR Approx 6 hours( 10-5V/2A charger, standard USB cable)
- Capacity: It will charge a 3000mAh phone battery 2.1 times & It will charge a 4000mAh phone battery 1.75 times
- Output: Double USB output 5.1V/2.6A 10 Watts Fast Charge (Intelligently adjusts power output up to 10W to deliver fast & efficient charging for each connected device)
- Body Material: Plastic | 246.5 grams
- Included in the box: 1 Micro USB Cable, 1 User Manual and 1 Power Bank (Charger not included)
- Input & Charge time: Approx 7.5 hours( 10W（5V/2A） charger, standard USB cable)
- The power bank has a 10000 mAh Li-Po battery can charge a 3000 mAh battery up to 2.4 times and a 4000 mAh battery up to 1.8 times in one go.
- It’s rugged ergonomics and stylish finish makes a statement wherever you carry it.
- There are dual input ports (micro USB and Type C) so that you can charge the power bank conveniently with any cable. The device takes 5-6 hours to charge completely.
- The dual USB output ports push out 2.4 Amp at 5V for an output of 12W providing extremely fast charging.
- 1-year warranty provided by the manufacturer from date of purchase will make sure you have peace of mind during your use of the device.
- 12W Two-Way Fast Charge and Recharge with Dual Output & Input ports
- Charge a 4500mAh phone 1.7 times and 3000mAh phone 2.1 times
- Charging Cable not included in box. Works well with any regular charging cable
- Dual Outputs Ports - Charge two devices at same time
- Trendy, Sleek & Modern design (1.57 cm thickness)
- 10000mAh Li-Polymer battery power bank can charge any large battery smartphone or any other smart device 2-3 times ensuring your device make it through your busiest and longest days
- Portable ergonomic design with hard ABS exterior and high-quality chipset with multiple layers of advanced protection made in India power bank
- Dual USB-A power bank, 5V/2.1A power output, delivers fast and efficient charging for each connected device
- USB ports that can charge the devices at the same time, the USB-Type C and Micro USB provide two charging ways & convenient and fast. Micro USB cable included.
- 1-Year manufacturer warranty