It is often seen how people are charging their phones using power banks while they are on the beach or somewhere outside, and it is a quite smart and practical idea when you have a phone with a weak battery and you are on the move. Power banks are now part of our smartphone accessories and most people can’t imagine a vacation without these small tech miracles. Especially if you are an iPhone lover or have Apple products in general, you need to get an extra power bank asap. For instance, Apple company realized that it has a problem with battery life and they made a special iPhone case with a built-in battery. However, it is shown that people choose more power banks instead of anything else because of the safety and familiarity that it carries.
Moreover, technology is rapidly growing and now we can find a new version of power banks – solar power banks. Just imagine that you are somewhere with no electricity or civilization whatsoever and you need to charge your phone and your power bank. These are situations in which nothing else can help except the solar power bank.
Solar Power Bank – what is that?
Although the name itself explains a lot, it is worth mentioning a few things regarding Solar Power Bank so that you can see its purpose and how it works. As follows, Solar Power Bank works on solar energy, therefore, all it takes is to put it on the sunniest surface or where it can catch most of the Sun during the day and the work is complete. Especially if you are somewhere in a mountain area where there is no one who can help you, the Sun is usually high on the top and you can easily access the solar energy and charge your power bank.
Solar Power Bank has various shapes and sizes and you can also find waterproof and shockproof ones too. It is most important that some of the models can hold a charge for weeks, which is quite helpful when you are alone and isolated. Logically, that is the major difference between cheap and expensive Solar Power Banks. The latter can hold up much longer than the cheaper ones.
Check out the most innovative solar power banks for smartphones:
1. FEELLE Solar Power Bank
Probably one of the best solar power banks out there. It comes with a 25000 mAh large battery and has 4 Solar Panels!
It is waterproof and has two USB entries so that you can charge two devices at the same time. Also, it is easy to transport and carry around. Plus, it has LEDs that notify you about the charging status.
What it takes is around 25 – 30 hours in the Sun to completely charge its large battery. With that, you can charge your smartphone multiple times. Surely, it is quite heavy but that is the price of having a large battery and security. The model is made of plastic and synthetic leather.
2. Solar Charger 24000mAh ADDTOP
This one is a multi-panel solar power bank and it has good specifications. It is waterproof and comes with a 24000 mAh battery capacity. It takes around 30 hours on the Sun so that you can have a full battery. Yet, depending on the Sun and it is capacity during the day you might not have a full battery sometimes. The power bank is made of high–quality plastic and synthetic leather case.
3. BEARTWO Portable Solar Charger
The model specially designed for rough conditions, therefore adventurists, take a look at this one. It comes with a 10000 mAh battery capacity, two USB ports and a good conversion rate. You can charge two devices at the same time under the same power. It is waterproof and shockproof, and that is not all – it can survive one meter underwater for 30 minutes. Now, this is the power bank for an adventurer indeed. Also, it has an LED torch to guide you around and if you are a trekker or a camper we definitely advise you to check this one.
4. Sun Power – Solar Power Bank 8000 mAh
This one comes with 8000 mAh battery capacity and can support two chargings at once. It has a torch that can works solidly as a reading light too. What is cool about this one is that it has a 6 – month long guarantee and comes with overcharge protection, so your phones stay safe.
5. Di Grazia 10000 mAh Solar Charger Power Bank
Another good example of solar power banks. It has a 10000 mAh battery capacity and a Compact Solar Panel. It also has two output ports, and it offers 10W charging. This one too has a LED light that can be used as a torch and it is a good option if you are on a budget.
- How do I choose a portable solar charger?
- What is the best solar charger for phones?
- Do solar chargers need direct sunlight?
- What will a 7-watt solar panel charge?
- What time of day is best for solar panels?
We came to the very end of our list and hope that you are going to choose the most suitable solar power bank, and make the right choice for yourself. Most of us travel often and some of us are mountain climbers and trekkers, therefore, we know the importance that solar power bank has for us and our smartphones. Sometimes it saved our lives, so we highly recommend this one if you are a fan of outdoor activities. Stay connected even if you are completely isolated, that’s what the technology is for.
Before you go, take a look at these awesome models available in the Indian market:
- Buy with Confidence as you get 12 Months Seller Warranty for Manufacturing Defects (Online Support).
- Multi-protective circuit design, it acts as a safeguard to give a better-than-ever protection for your mobile devices in all-around ways, reassuring...
- Fast charging from AC Adaptor and slow charging from sunlight, shadow of sunlight or any type of light
- Charging from sun light, shadow of sunlight (Solar Panel is only for top up of the battery) & mainly charging from 5V AC Adapter. 20000 mAh High...
- Easy to carry in pocket, Light Weight & Easy to carry around, Compatible with all mobile phones, BlackberryTM, NokiaTM, iPad, Digital Cameras, PSP,...
- Convenience: This solar power bank is portable and small in size to carry, so whenever and wherever you are, you can charge your mobile and many other...
- Non-slip texture: It has a solid rubber body which prevents it from slipping and falling down
- Polycrystalline solar Panel: It has solar panel so charge it anywhere the sun shines and reduce the electricity consumption, Can charge any smartphone...
- Lithium polymer cell: This solar power bank is durable because it has the new lithium polymer cell which is known for its long charging life and...
- 2 USB ports: It has two USB ports so you can power two devices simultaneously.
- 20000mAh Li-Polymer Battery: Redmi Power Bank comes with high-density advanced Li-polymer batteries that makes it more durable and optimizes charging...
- 18W Fast Charging: The new Redmi Power Bank comes with 18W Fast Charging. It supports 5.1V/2.4A, 9V/ 2A MAX and 12V/1.5A MAX charging outputs that...
- Classic Dual Port: Dual input ports (Micro-USB/USB-C) and Dual USB Output with smart charging - Redmi Power Bank intelligently adjusts power output up...
- Ergonomics at its Best: This power bank is crafted using high quality material and comes in classic black and white color. The anti-slip edge texture...
- 12 Layers Circuit Protection: Mi Power Bank comes with advanced level of chipset protection that ensures protection against short-circuit,...
- It will charge a 3000mAh phone battery 2.2 times And It will charge a 4000mAh phone battery 1.6 times
- Output : Double USB Output DC5V |1A
- Body Material : ABS Plastic| Weight 256 gm
- Included in box: 1 Micro USB Cable, 1 User Manual, 1 Warranty Card, Charger Not included
- Input: 5V || 2 A AND Charging time: Approx 5 to 6 hours(10 W charger, standard USB cable)